• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

confusions related pak st/ Islamiat 2013 june/july

Reaction score
Thankyou !
nd wht if i read the book once, only read
and start doing past papers, i got them from 1994
can i score an A*?
what about maps? maps practice would be also done from past papers?
and what about Topography? i havent read that chapter once.
i am really confused about it, and unable to learn it, while people say it is very important chapter?

Reaction score
Thankyou !
nd wht if i read the book once, only read
and start doing past papers, i got them from 1994
can i score an A*?
what about maps? maps practice would be also done from past papers?
and what about Topography? i havent read that chapter once.
i am really confused about it, and unable to learn it, while people say it is very important chapter?
read the book atleast once thoroughly. i did not mean to say that it is waste. i meant that don't waste too much time on reading that.
topography is imp but reading the book once is enough to solve past papers.
in climate chapter you need something more than book. such as for doing distribution you need to be careful that u don't write names of city but directions in provinces. and in formation what you need to write. do past papers of climate from markscheme read examiner report carefully. you will get what is technique of doing climate questions.

Reaction score
- get nigel kelly and bajwa book for history. solve all the questions of 14 and 7 marks which are possible by reading bajwa and kelly. download my 4 marks notes.
- do all the past papers from 2003-2012 without looking at the answers. don't use past paper book answers but rather mark scheme. just read any geo book once before getting started with past papers. you need to work more on geo than history. past paper practice is only key to success.
-read as much as you can for islamiat. try to read and memorise as much facts and details as you can from any book. all that matters most is your information. try solving tricky questions and give atleast 10 tests for each paper to develop good writing speed and expression. examiner reports and specimen answers of specimen papers are very useful.
Suchal Riaz PLZ post the link of the 4 mark q notes.. ASAP :/

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz
tysm! wanted to ask u one more thing, i have to give the reexam on 13th(hope u knoe the story by now: the cie trolls) so, i wanted to ask u about the preparation of sect 3, i'm dum till zia but i'm not pretty sure about attempting it, i do well in sec 1 and 2 but i've heard people saying k sect 3 attempt karnay walon ka ziada acha grade aata hai.. wat do u suggest? (i attemted q's from sect 1 and 2 before and was satisfied but now i feel a bit depressed) plz help!

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz
tysm! wanted to ask u one more thing, i have to give the reexam on 13th(hope u knoe the story by now: the cie trolls) so, i wanted to ask u about the preparation of sect 3, i'm dum till zia but i'm not pretty sure about attempting it, i do well in sec 1 and 2 but i've heard people saying k sect 3 attempt karnay walon ka ziada acha grade aata hai.. wat do u suggest? (i attemted q's from sect 1 and 2 before and was satisfied but now i feel a bit depressed) plz help!
If you have studied Sec 1 2 well you'll get an A*

There is no difference in grades.

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz
I cant force anyone to prepare sec3 as i left it myself.
Sec3 questions are easiest and my teacher said that gaining marks in sec3 is easiest. But inhad 100% preparation of sec1,2 and the paper was quite easy.
Of ur preparations of sec3 aren't gud then there is no time of doing it. Better make ur sec1,2 perfect.
As far as marks are concerned, any student doing gud will get gud grades no matter which sectons' question he does.

Reaction score
My preparation for Geography: 6 Past Papers :p
Pretty sure would've easily gotten an A* if it were'nt for the retake. The geography paper is based largely on common sense and general knowledge.