• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

continue the story

Reaction score
and that is sooo true HE only belongs to me...but still he is caring about u JUST IN THIS STORY...u thank him and .....

Reaction score
lolx ok :)
i mentally faint while looking into his eyes. But as i'm thinking, Taemin (Minho's girlfrend) comes from behind...
uh-oh

Reaction score
he's busted nw..
u quickly back away from him and run out leaving both of them staring at each other taemin fuming....

Reaction score
Minho starts to explain how there's 'nothing' between us, and how i just 'happened' to be there while he was kicking Bruno's butt...

Reaction score
but taemin is mad at him and she storms out and minho hurridly follows her..and...

Reaction score
hugs her from behind!!!!! awww... taemin cant help but smile. She gently hits him on his head and says 'do phaboya' (you idiot)

Reaction score
Jonghyun and Key, Taemin's father and mother, come running to see if they're child is hurt cz they heard some blasts *kekeke*....

Reaction score
they r shocked to see them soooo close...
key shouts"YA PHABO,,,COME HERE LET ME TEACH U A LESSON'
jonghyun repeats after his wife"YES AND U PHUNK*POINTING AT MINHO* HW DARE U COME CLOSE TO OUR DAUGHTER.."and runs to him..and

Reaction score
Minho turns around with his epic hairflip, Taemin's just too shocked to say anything, and JongKey are FURIOUS! But then they see Bruno on the ground and start to understand the situation...

Reaction score
lol...well then taemin gatters her courage and tells her parents all about the situation they r fine nwith the bruno part but they were angry about the hug soo just then minho...

Reaction score
apologizes for any misunderstanding and explains that he was just 'helping' her get up...
lolx sneaky minho

Reaction score
minho* yeah rite..*
jonghyun understands but key gives minho a death glare and takes taemin by her wrist and pulls her to the car where she sits and looks at minho sadlly..then..

Reaction score
minho gives his friend a call. In a land far away , a young man is sitting on his bed drinking coffee when the phone rings.....

Reaction score
that dude picks up the call and when minho tells him his problem the dude says..."HW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP U SITTING AT THE OTHER CORNER OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!????" saying this he slams his phone and goes back to his coffee...then...

Reaction score
Feeling bad about how he treated his friend minho , the guy , Dude , calls minho. Minho attends the call ''Are you ready to help me know?'' . Dude replies '' No , but hanging up on you once wasn't enough '' saying this Dude , disconnects the call , dips it into his coffee , goes to he's balcony and drops it into the river.

Reaction score
well nw that "DUDE" has insulted MY minho ..i will take a revenge *evil laugh*
i go to the dude and give him a nice punch right on his face ...he faints and...

Reaction score
the scene shifts to minho , who is sitting on his couch with a notebook in his hand , titled '' Things to do''
He puts a cross over to lines , and walks out , knowing he had the last laugh in the end.

As the movie ends , the camera the sheet. The points minho crossed are focused on :

* Get rid of Taemin , so i can be free .
* Get a girl to punch Dude in the face .

The screen blacks out and we hear minho laugh.

Reaction score
for ur information he would never want to get rid of me:p
any ways so the story ends here ....