• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

coolest thing you have done

Reaction score
Messed up the chemicals in my schools chemistry lab and when teacher started to teach us how to use those chemicals it was a complete disaster:) :p ,the most funniest moment in my life:)
and yeah listening music non stop for 5 hours.(didn't realize the time passing though):) :D

Reaction score
-Met a celebrity
-Went to Disneyland <3
-Go jet skiing :D
-Joined the community :p
-Trolled the community :sneaky:
-Got awesome grades :D
-Got to drive a car without a license :D (Bumper Cars xD)
-Deliberated a long speech to 8 classes under 15 minutes ;) (Break time) :D
- Be awesome :cool:
-Oh! Finishing the Qur'an <3

Reaction score
1 underestimated Police constable for not having a motorbike driving license :cool:
2 solved a maths question on the class board, for which the teacher intended to bistify me :LOL:
3 double hetric of goals in an inter-class football match :cool:
4 controlled 2 unknown cats at the same time :sneaky:
5 once, before even the sun rises, I heard a dog barking on my pet cat, I was confused what to ..do, so I grabbed the keys ran to the main gate opened it and unwillingly barked the same way ..the dog was doing but mine was much louder, and the dog ran fled away in a damn fear :oops:
6 I faced and succeeded a challenge by some boys, about a German shephard! I was the eldest ..there and they wanted me to check whether does the dog barked at us or not. I went nearer ..and past just from its front, it didn't do anything. But when I was a little bit further than that, ..he leapt on the boys behind me, but me, was as calm as nothing was happening. The dog was ..tied though. But I just had entered the circumference of its limits :whistle:

Reaction score
-Talked back to our college's vice principle.. and left her speechless! :cool: #moonydfab
-Made the strictest of strict teachers dance on National Day.. :p
-Invented my own math equation! :cool:
-Spread awesomeness all over! :LOL:
-Be fabulous! :X3:
*principal! :p
HOW?? :O
Been there done that.. :p I think I need an award.. :/
what is awesomeness again??