• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

count down

Reaction score
Do you people get the same fluttery and twisting feeling in the stomach as I do whenever the results are mentioned??

Reaction score
oh wait i just realized something...........the result is on 11 august nd according to this countdown the result is at 2 AM.....and be aware that UK time is 5 hrs behind pakistan...... i.e 9 Pm UK time
.........nd if the result is released on 11 august UK time....then don't we get the result at 12 august?

do i make sense or hav i just made a fool of myself????? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Reaction score
iceman said:
oh wait i just realized something...........the result is on 11 august nd according to this countdown the result is at 2 AM.....and be aware that UK time is 5 hrs behind pakistan...... i.e 9 Pm UK time
.........nd if the result is released on 11 august UK time....then don't we get the result at 12 august?

do i make sense or hav i just made a fool of myself????? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
But I beileve it is mentioned in the back of Statement of entry that Results will be published on 11th August 2am (Pakistan time) when I asked my cousion who is in Dubai his results are gonna be at the website at different time!! CIE has already decided this but i liked ur thinking :)

Reaction score
Allah save us all!!!
(especially me as I'm - er....too anxious to die....... :p )

Reaction score
These are official countdowns by the people who are desperately willing to know their results and that includes me !! :D
ok not mentioning the exact time left !! :p

R

rockincrew

my heart beats strongly every millisecond we are close to result day

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
Ok so lets see how much time is left
125 hours
3 hours earlier it was 127 hours :p :p

eeee u said not mentioning da exact tym left :Bravo:

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
Ok so lets see how much time is left
125 hours
3 hours earlier it was 127 hours :p :p

eeee u said not mentioning da exact tym left :Bravo:
Well I did not mention the Exact time left !! If I would have mentioned the exact time then it would be like this
It is 4 days, 6 hours, 39 minutes, 34 seconds away !! :p :p

Reaction score
yar will there be unifrom marks mentioned this tym....cos oct nov they dont gave....