• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Countdown to CIE result 22 January 2013

Reaction score
two-days-to-go.jpg

2-days-left.jpg
two_days_to_go_by_rainwhitehart-d3eiq8p.png
^^^^ No i am definitely not singing and dancing on this fact.

Reaction score
does anybody know their school id n passwords
then plz tell me
my school not giving it to me n they r showing results on 23rd but i wanna see it on 22nd
so plz help.................................
well, what can you say on that. Your school will disclose the results themselves, and they need time for administration on that. Feel sorry for that, but it is just one day more right, wish you best of luck.
(and may be you can hack your school's database or set one of your teacher to tell you result through phone etc as soon as it comes:D )

Reaction score
in how many subject have you appeared areeba?
and can you tell me is percentile system still there?
3 subjects of Commerce, Business Studies and Economics.
The percentile system will be the same of
90% a*
85% A
75% B
65% C
55%D
45%E

But the grade thresholds has reduced by 10% -5% i believe and you can get A* on 85% and A on 80 and so on..
you will get complete detail here. Read the whole thread carefully
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...-levels-oct-nov-2012.20883/page-3#post-442521

Reaction score
Reaction score
OMG WHAT?!
This is for A levels too right ? Thats so unfair :/
A is so high up man :/

3 subjects of Commerce, Business Studies and Economics.
The percentile system will be the same of
90% a*
85% A
75% B
65% C
55%D
45%E

But the grade thresholds has reduced by 10% -5% i believe and you can get A* on 85% and A on 80 and so on..
you will get complete detail here. Read the whole thread carefully
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...-levels-oct-nov-2012.20883/page-3#post-442521

Reaction score
Guys, a friend of mine recently took Biology A2 exam, and in AS he had an e grade, so What might be his chances for getting it cleared ? I mean He is scared to death and what he tells is that in Paper 4 he believes that he will get 57 out of 100 and in paper 5 he believes maximun mark he would get will be 18 out of 30 and minimun 12, and then he says he is nobody to judge himself, so any guesses or suggestions for him ?

Reaction score
i am sure that he will definitely pass his biology paper with grade E.also,if the gt remains low ,,he can probably get even D....

Reaction score
Guys, a friend of mine recently took Biology A2 exam, and in AS he had an e grade, so What might be his chances for getting it cleared ? I mean He is scared to death and what he tells is that in Paper 4 he believes that he will get 57 out of 100 and in paper 5 he believes maximun mark he would get will be 18 out of 30 and minimun 12, and then he says he is nobody to judge himself, so any guesses or suggestions for him ?
if he managed to get the maximum ones he might pass with e.