• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Counter Strike

Reaction score
If you're looking for strategies you should definitely try Starcraft 2! It's REALLY challenging if you play online as it requires great reflexes and reaction time, so you need to train a bit. If it's too much, try Company of Heroes. It's kind of outdated now, but it's more tolerable and you learn it easier than SC2 as the tutorial helps more.
Cant i play Starcraft 2 alone...i.e no online :) ??

Reaction score
Cant i play Starcraft 2 alone...i.e no online :) ??

Yes you can it does have a very comprehensive single-player campaign with an interesting storyline, but the real value comes in the multiplayer part of the game. The single-player campaign helps you get acquainted with the Terrans (the human race), which is a good start. I can't see why you wouldn't want to play online though.. :cautious:

Reaction score
Yes you can it does have a very comprehensive single-player campaign with an interesting storyline, but the real value comes in the multiplayer part of the game. The single-player campaign helps you get acquainted with the Terrans (the human race), which is a good start. I can't see why you wouldn't want to play online though.. :cautious:
K sure can u send me the link??

Reaction score
aalmuhannadi i just got SC2 but it wont work on ma pc :(

paradoX error dude..checked the attached pic...its a lil noob though :p

Btw they all are my cousins..i was just lucky to be at the top! View attachment 14021 :p
u Shud have gone for black kings bar insteada linkins sphere(btb linkin sphere aint a bad choice just a difference of opinion) and there wasnt a need for battle fury u shud have made butterfly, cuz u have two mana regen weapons and tht aint no best use

Reaction score
u Shud have gone for black kings bar insteada linkins sphere(btb linkin sphere aint a bad choice just a difference of opinion) and there wasnt a need for battle fury u shud have made butterfly, cuz u have two mana regen weapons and tht aint no best use
butterfly?