• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Counter Strike

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought about playing this game...but im nt sure where exactly to download it from..could anyone give me a link or something??

Reaction score
Download 'U torrent' and install it =)
Go to isohunt.com or thepiratebay.com and search the torrent there :)

Guys i really dont understand anthing about torrents and stuff..could u like give me a simple lenk to download cs from??

Reaction score
Guys i really dont understand anthing about torrents and stuff..could u like give me a simple lenk to download cs from??
download u-torrent... Search it on google and download it from it's website :D
then go to isohunt.com, Search for CS 1.6 or source(which ever you want) click on it and find the "Download this torrent" there ;)
finally open the torrent and it will automatically start downloading :D

Reaction score
download u-torrent... Search it on google and download it from it's website :D
then go to isohunt.com, Search for CS 1.6 or source(which ever you want) click on it and find the "Download this torrent" there ;)
finally open the torrent and it will automatically start downloading :D
How long will this take??

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought about playing this game...but im nt sure where exactly to download it from..could anyone give me a link or something??
if you play online you will enjoy it alot but is pretty difficult online
try this site to play CS 1.6 online http://www.gametracker.com/search/cs/PK/
click the join button then read the instruction and follow it.....only then it will work
if you have any problem do tell me (y)

Reaction score
Srry 4 bothering u soo much..what is it about?
well its actually an expansion on the 2003 world hit Warcraft Reign Of Chaos
the game itself was a hit of its time but when dota came into being...it was rated the most played online RPG ... :p
so...see for yourself
its quite strange at the start as you dont know most of the things..but you get them as time passes and you play em..:)

download them from torrent...no specific link...i got Reign of Chaos on dvd downloaded Frozen Throne from Piratebay.org

Reaction score
well its actually an expansion on the 2003 world hit Warcraft Reign Of Chaos
the game itself was a hit of its time but when dota came into being...it was rated the most played online RPG ... :p
so...see for yourself
its quite strange at the start as you dont know most of the things..but you get them as time passes and you play em..:)

download them from torrent...no specific link...i got Reign of Chaos on dvd downloaded Frozen Throne from Piratebay.org
Thx alottt I'll definitely try it and when I'm bored of it I'll ask u to suggest another game for me :p

Reaction score
Thanx alott :D..Btw im feeling so bored any ideas on Strategy games or something that takes a long time to finish??

If you're looking for strategies you should definitely try Starcraft 2! It's REALLY challenging if you play online as it requires great reflexes and reaction time, so you need to train a bit. If it's too much, try Company of Heroes. It's kind of outdated now, but it's more tolerable and you learn it easier than SC2 as the tutorial helps more.