• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Counting the Blessings of Allah.

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
In the name of Allah.
His Blessings be upon the Prophet, his family and his companions
Brothers/Sisters, I thought of an amazing idea ( or at least i think it is :) ), so now obviously, we can never counting the countless blessings the Exalted has given us and/or provided us with, and i would be really happy to prove that miracle, by of course counting each and every bit, from the smallest atom to the Alamin, listing each and everything, and when i say everything, i mean EVERYTHING, i believe, it will increase us in faith and we can realize His superiority, his Greatness and His countless provisions and creations, so Brothers and Sisters, let your heart out and list everything, every post counts, and we can say "Alhamdulillah" for each and every one of that, so began!!!
We'll first classify them.

one word answers will be very good, easy to say and thank Allah for. but sentences=amazing!

I'll keep on including all your posts, Insha'Allah!

Pray for me!!

Lets began with Allah Himself. ( just for Him being all of these)
Praise be to Allah!
How Great a God,
How excellent a God
Creator!
Sustainer!
Provider!
Cherisher
Protector
Exalted!
None like unto Him

Alamin, ( this includes everything)
then we'll further sub classify things.