• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Here is a tricky one:

Mr.Mustaine was found dead in his study by Mr.Orion. Mr.Orion recounted his dismal discovery to the police. “I was walking by Mr.Mustaine’s house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward.” The officer immediately arrested Mr.Orion for the murder of Mr.Mustaine. How did he know Mr.Orion was lying?:D:D
he couldn't have wiped all the frost ,so there would be some frost on the window, also if it reached the limit where there is frost on the window that means it is too cold outside to be " walking casually and then think to pop for a visit" being outside must be for something urgent.
is this right?