• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
OK i got da logic.....but ma imagination says:

"and just how did da victim of da murder kno dat Randy wud be investigating da case???" :p
It was not mentioned who gave Randy the clue...So it can be some one else who saw Ashley to commit the crime...

Reaction score
I guess the victim would mean something related to either the policemen or to him and by assuming none of the others had a sister ,then it should be ashley,besides ask the one who created it ,he should have a wider imagination than me;)

Reaction score
Okay here goes the new one:

Two friends go to a cinema. They walked to the booth and ordered a ticket each. The ticket prices are $8(admission with popcorn), and $5(admission only). The first friend gave the cashier a $10 note and was asked to choose between the two types of tickets, which he replied, "$8".

However, the second friend paid $10 and the cashier, without hesitation,gave him a $8 ticket. Why didn't he ask which ticket he prefers?