• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket

Reaction score
Chris gayle is a Goood batsmen but i dont know why he didnt perform well in the final match with sirilanka

Reaction score
Chris gayle is a Goood batsmen but i dont know why he didnt perform well in the final match with sirilanka
West Indies 199/10 (46.5 overs) Bangladesh 201/3 (40.2 overs) The Tigers beat West Indies comprehensively by 7 wickets with 9.4 overs to spare. Tamim Iqbal 58, Naeem Islam 50, Sohag Gazi 29/4 in 9.4 overs! Tigerz blew the West Indies apart :D

Reaction score
Cricket is the game of mind. I am also a great lover of playing cricket. I play it everyday in the morning. This is the best activity that is good for our mind and physical fitness.

Reaction score
West Indies smashed by the Tigers. The Tigers won by 160 runs and we are 2-0 up in the series. This is the largest win in oneday internationals for Bangladesh. (Score- Bangladesh 292/6 in 50.0 overs, West Indies 132/10 in 31.1 overs) :D

Reaction score
but i support pakistan:p:LOL: ... in this series u will get the answer which team is better!!!!!!:D:p
I am not an Indian, so I am not one of those crazy Indian fanz! And yeah, Pakistan also has the ability to win the series. The Pak-Ind series is not my concern. I am concentrating on the Bangladesh-West Indies series and as long as Bangladesh plays like the way they are playing at the moment, I will be Xtremely happy! :D Congratz to our young Tigerz. Today we showed them who is the boss.