• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
No, he won't.
You both are destined to be together forever.
I mean, you fell in love with his song. That is fate.

So sweet of you to say that. :')
But seriously, sirf 20% chances hain. :/ Almost all the girls I know are after him. :cry:
I am sure if you were a girl, you would have loved him more than anything. :p

Reaction score
So sweet of you to say that. :')
But seriously, sirf 20% chances hain. :/ Almost all the girls I know are after him. :cry:
I am sure if you were a girl, you would have loved him more than anything. :p
Ummm STOP IT! :p do NOT disgrace the female gender by saying that!! no girl i know INCLUdING MYSELF IN SPADES is in love with the shop of hair u r talking about -.- *THANK GOD*
Nabeel.Ahmad rest assured this is the only girl after that freaky cartoon :p :p lol

Reaction score
Ummm STOP IT! :p do NOT disgrace the female gender by saying that!! no girl i know INCLUdING MYSELF IN SPADES is in love with the shop of hair u r talking about -.- *THANK GOD*
Nabeel.Ahmad rest assured this is the only girl after that freaky cartoon :p :p lol
You are just sayin', but look into your heart and you'll find only one person there and that's non other than the dream boy of every girl 'Taher Shah'.
Your eyes are tainted with love for him but you are scared to confess it in public. :/
Jab pyaar kiya tou darna kya. ;)