• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Yeah i do
Its my mother tongue :p
most of the time muslims here assume everyone is muslim and indian and pakistanis here assume that everyone was understand urdu/hindi.
i am a pakistani and muslim myself but i don't use other languages here are it is not allowed.
when you signed up for this forum there was a 'i agree to the terms and conditions' to which you agreed. that says that the only language in which a person can write on this website is english. if reported three times your account can be suspended. although nowadays there are no moderators online and they don't reply us. it's like we are on our own. a few years back they interrupted us all the times.

Reaction score
most of the time muslims here assume everyone is muslim and indian and pakistanis here assume that everyone was understand urdu/hindi.
i am a pakistani and muslim myself but i don't use other languages here are it is not allowed.
when you signed up for this forum there was a 'i agree to the terms and conditions' to which you agreed. that says that the only language in which a person can write on this website is english. if reported three times your account can be suspended. although nowadays there are no moderators online and they don't reply us. it's like we are on our own. a few years back they interrupted us all the times.
Even though i understand Urdu I don't use it o_O I don't remember using it are you telling me this cause you saw me use it or in general
well i am a muslim and i don't think everyone here is a muslim
They do come online at times you know

Reaction score
Even though i understand Urdu I don't use it o_O I don't remember using it are you telling me this cause you saw me use it or in general
well i am a muslim and i don't think everyone here is a muslim
They do come online at times you know
i am telling you in general. because your location is UAE i thought you wouldn't know urdu.
there was/is a member names sweetpie she's from dubai and she doesn't speak urdu.

Reaction score
i am telling you in general. because your location is UAE i thought you wouldn't know urdu.
there was/is a member names sweetpie she's from dubai and she doesn't speak urdu.
oh i see
well i am a pakistani and i just leave in UAE
maybe sweetpie is from somewhere else or maybe she is an emirati and leaves in UAE
:)