• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
And
Nickleback- Burn it to the ground
@Mysterygirl- no one beats me in Rock or Metal ;)

ohkkk cant evn challnge u cz i dn lyk metal :p

Reaction score
Alright alright, how about progressive rock? pop? AND NO JUSTIN BIEBER!!! OR SELENA GOMES!!! OR REBECCA BLACK!!

Reaction score
Alright, To live is to die- Cliff Burton :D
Hahaha, to be honest, it was Basim :p I wanted my 123rd post to be special..............as my name! :p

Reaction score
What the??? OMG!!!!! :O How did you know about Anesthesia? :O You must have googled it for sure, I mean, how can, OMG! :p I was literally like ' :O ' when I read the reply! :p
Hahaha! And ok, no metal/rock....Train- Hey Soul Sister :D Beat that sucka! :D
Hahaha yes, it was basim! :p

Reaction score
Never Gonna Leave this Bed - Maroon 5
*sigh* Listening to Adam Levine gives me the strength to continue studying for the next 2 hours :D

Reaction score
Here comes another one! :p
You guys really have to listen to Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses or Crazy- Aerosmith :D yea you too mysterygirl :D

Reaction score
*sigh* What is with you Men?
Do you like ANYTHING besides Rap, metal & rock? :p
I'm talking about Insaanon waale gaane :p

Reaction score
What is with you men?
Cmon!!! First of all I hate (c)rap :D Second, whats wrong wit you girls?? Why don't you guys like Heavy metal or rock kinda stuff? :D
Insaanon waale gaane? God you guys! Yeh hai insanon wala gana, the one which I like the most :D Pura sun na ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA
It's so peaceful! :D

Reaction score
*pukes*
Verdict, You don't know what real music is :p
& umm, I was gonna say that u'd say OOH itna gay gaana, kya sunadiya, sir main dard ho raha hai, cauze thats what MY younger dweeb brother says -.- Becauze obviously he listens to crap music lyk you :p
& about the mood swings - I think you have undergone a lot of torture from the opposite sex :p

Reaction score
Pukes? Omg!! You guys' have no good taste of music!

Ohoo!! Lol!!! Exactly!! I was gonna say that, then I was like, let's polish the statement! :p Crap? Though I don't know your brother Kerris, but I'm sure, he and me, we both have mutual taste in music! :D Now tell me, what's there in metal which you guys don't like? Let's take it that way! ;)

Yea I surely have gone a lot of torture, by listening to Bieber every single day of life! -.- And yes she ain't no guy, she's a girl! :)
Like cmon, whenever I listen to metal on YouTube I see 'GAY BIEBER' written everywhere! God that's a shame on metal heads!
And on your David Archuleta or whatever...like why do you guys have to lsten to love songs? :p You gotta be practical sometimes! :D

Reaction score
Metal makes your ear's bang..it's like your washing metal utensils vigorously & then throwing them -.- :x
Though I do lyk a few songs by NickelBack Becauze they make SENSE!
About Justin Bieber, his only fault is that his voice hasn't broken yet & when he sings BABY BABY, he sounds lyk some obnoxiously desperate 13 year old, otherwise He's f9, Not that I like him..But he's just there. I really don't care!
And David Archuleta is an ultimate Hottie whose voice makes you melt..& makes you feel...LOVED :)

Reaction score
Makes you melt? SENSE?
Have you heard of Chris Martin? No, he's no metal head! He and his band are known as Coldplay....Have you heard their Viva La Vida? Clock? Fix You? Friends In Japan? If not, what have you heard in that case? Here Kerris;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
Now their lyrics make sense and are one of the finest band in America, Canada, Austria, Australia..duh! All over the world! Viva La Vida achieved the title of what we call as 'Song of the Year'. Try listening to it, and tell me hows it! :D
And of course NOT, metal doesn't make your ear bang!! Cmon!!! You guys have a bad taste admit it! ;)
Ohoooooooooooo we have a JB fan here... I bet you have BIEBER FEVER, and I'm sorry to say, you have been infected with one of the most viral diseases known to man and the only cure is to come to me, I will give you some metal songs, and you listen to em, and you will be perfectly normal again, no, no need to thank me, you're welcome! :p