• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Boehmians....dandy warhols...(or something like that)

switched to bumpy ride by mohombi XD

Attachments

• IMG_1660.JPG
    IMG_1660.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
ahhahhahahaha! XD

she makes me sick. Have you heard the Glee's version of the song? Its still better

and yesterday i came across another monument called 'wiilow smith' (will smith's daughtter) she is better than rebbeca but seriously wats rong wid people!!? XD

Reaction score
xD
Hahah I kinda love Glee now. But whatsoever I ain't gonna listen to any Friday's now!
Yuck!! You search for cover of that song! Ew! I search for the swear parody on Rebecca Black! =P

Reaction score
i did not search for the cover yaar, my friend had posted it on my facebook wall =)

Reaction score
If someone post that thing on my wall, I will get the shit out of that person who did that! :p

Reaction score
^^^ i dunno y but i dont like that song :S maybe becox da lyrics of grenade are so cliched :/

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
^^^ i dunno y but i dont like that song :S maybe becox da lyrics of grenade are so cliched :/

hehe maybe but i dunno y i still luv it..cuz the idea that someone would go so far in their love for anyone is kinda amazing :p

Reaction score
^^^ dunno y u cant see we were just discussing music

:p

anyways m listening to the dark side of the sun

and

my mom's scolding :p

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
Omerta-Lamb of god!!

Win. An incredibly fun song to play, the beat is just so awesome.. I have to listen to it now :p

narutogirl said:
i am now listening to monster-skillet :D
and we rn't off topic..:p

Ahh Skillet ftw, Comatose is the best though :)