• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
"Sun is up" by whom i don't remember but this song is quite nice. Check it out if you want :)

Reaction score
Yeah the demi's one??? Well as a matter of fact i don't like that song..................I mean it has no taste in it and it didn't even seemed as if there was a music being played in it................but...................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................that doesn't make any difference...................still many of the people like that song.
So don't take my feelings seriously :wink:
Currently listening to party rock anthem.......the video of this song is so funny......................especially the way those two spongy haired guys dance.............................and even the people's crazy dance.....................and also that one who had a box on his head.haahahahahahaahaha :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
^omg u write so much. excited person.:)
topic: Mean by Taylor Swift

Reaction score
^^ Aww Mean..!! Good Old songie...!!
~~ Sumday i'll be livin in a big old city, And all ur evr gonna b is mean ~~...!!

Reaction score
yeah real cool song! never get bored of listening it!!!

All u r is mean, n a liar, nd pathetic and alone in life and MEAN! haha :DDD