Currently Listening To?

Messages
2,824
Reaction score
3,730
Points
273
No song is weird. :p

This one is trust me....
This is how the song starts:
I watched you walking​
Late in the day​
Where old men were talking​
Binding up the hay​
I watched you drinking​
Shutting your eyes and thinking​
Late in the day..​
The music is weird as well!​
​
The idea of the song is weird too xD​
About a Russian Farmer? And u think.. why specially Russian? :D​
 
Messages
279
Reaction score
1,366
Points
143
This one is trust me....
This is how the song starts:
I watched you walking​
Late in the day​
Where old men were talking​
Binding up the hay​
I watched you drinking​
Shutting your eyes and thinking​
Late in the day..​
The music is weird as well!

The idea of the song is weird too xD
About a Russian Farmer? And u think.. why specially Russian? :D


Lol, i've heard songs about farmers before.
 
Top