• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Date for result?

Reaction score
can i get my own result?
or should i contact my school? any idea?
If you appeared as a private candidate then you can get the result directly on 13th August 5am GMT

If you were registered to a school, only the school will provide you the result!

Reaction score
If you appeared as a private candidate then you can get the result directly on 13th August 5am GMT

If you were registered to a school, only the school will provide you the result!

But in my school...they do provide me with the password and username....so I get it directly from the website...on the date of release !

Reaction score
But in my school...they do provide me with the password and username....so I get it directly from the website...on the date of release !
Strange!
Good for you then, but the majority of schools don't.

Reaction score
13 aug. you will have to get it from school unless you are private candidate or your school is registered for that online service, in which case they will provide you with a username and password. Which is not very common as far as i know.