• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Depressed

Reaction score
Guys i only had three subjects and i got 2 B and one C.....
i got a B in chemistry, B in Maths and a C in physics.....was hoping for an A but ended up with a C in physics.....now i cry everyday and i am feeling really depressed....is there hope for me????..... i mean if i work really hard like really put my effort into these subjects can i possibly score an A?...... has it ever happened to you guyz? like you scored a C in AS and than managed to get an A in A2 overall? please reply fast as I am dying inside... thinking of this result is kiling me because i worked really hard and got this pathetic result!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
You worked hard, this is all that matters.
It is possible to get A with your current AS grades. Work harder. Do a lot of past papers. And don't think that you are a failure. There are many people who don't get good grades in AS but end up with excellent grades in A2.

Reaction score
I suggest you to give retakes this november or give Full A'levels(as+a2) in next june .

Turning C to A is very hard by giving a2 only .