• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Did they leak the biology P3 ?!

Reaction score
Assalamu Alykum.
Do you really want to take part in cheating? You can't find it for a very good reason:) Don't cheat......May Allah Help you ace the tests of the Dunya and Aakhira:)
It
Assalamu Alykum.
Do you really want to take part in cheating? You can't find it for a very good reason:) Don't cheat......May Allah Help you ace the tests of the Dunya and Aakhira:)
Its not the matter of cheating iam just asking if it is leaked IF YES ! Why no take a look :p

Reaction score
It
Its not the matter of cheating iam just asking if it is leaked IF YES ! Why no take a look :p
Taking a look would be cheating, my friend :/
My job was to warn you, now it's you who has to decide.. Remember that later, you are going to answer Allah (SWT).
Assalamu Alaykum. May Allah Help you Succeed..

Reaction score
Taking a look would be cheating, my friend :/
My job was to warn you, now it's you who has to decide.. Remember that later, you are going to answer Allah (SWT).
Assalamu Alaykum. May Allah Help you Succeed..
Can i know who are u ? And from where?!?!

Reaction score
and for further information, I enjoin good and forbid evil, like all my brothers and sisters in Islam must do:) Say al7amdulillah that Allah Sent someone to stop u from committing a hateful sin, and be grateful:)

Reaction score
Plzz stop talkin in this waay am not a kid !?!
But you're waaaaaayyyyyy younger than me Brother:) And it's my duty to teach the youngsters what's wrong and right....But yes, you're right, you're not a kid. You're an early man; somebody who is sane, and who understands his religion. I am not meaning to embarrass or harass you, my friend, I'm just stating something i know that is wrong. But fine, I'll stop talking to you in this manner:) Whatever you say;) You can go ahead and ignore me if u want, and if u hate me so much :p (Which i believe you do by now), i'll also delete my post from your wall. Is that fine?

Reaction score
astghfaer allah ...................no need for sheeting may u confused between the two answers and write wrong answers in which u were going to write the correct one without confused of the leaked paper