• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Difficulty of AS compared to A2

Reaction score
The subjects I will doing for A2 are Maths, Computer Science and Physics. I was wondering about the opinions people have difficulty of these subjects as I am about to start A2 tomorrow. I found AS relatively easy but looking at A2 content crushes my brain and I can’t even grasp the most basic things of the A2 content (I could grasp the basics of AS content after IGCSE when I looked at it)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A2 Level is generally more challenging than AS with a wider course requiring more in-depth concepts. They build on the knowledge you learn taking your AS papers.

However, while it may seem overwhelming at first, once you get a good grasp of your syllabus and concepts, you won't find yourself lost. You have plenty of resources available here and on other sites to help you through this. Good luck!