• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
Tell me a lie that they are not coming to UAE or the tears stream down my face.I am hoping for the best but expecting the worse :unsure:. Cause Moments in time i will find them as they are my life and my voice.....I so want them to be here i will even find them in Another world. I can't hope for more than this ,this is only what I WISH.
I know they will come back for me.I want i want One direction!!!! They stole my heart but still i am having a heart attack.I want them to rock me and do it over again.do all thoes little things which make me happy.................. so 1D c'mon C'mon do the Magic!

Reaction score
Ikr =( I live in KSA too....we know that Saudi Arabia is one of the ONLY countries which celebrities won't visit-__-...It'd be SO AMAZYAN If those dates were released in KSA too....

yeah ! but u know the condition over here!,atleast they could've added jeddah or dammam

Reaction score
i-m-a-directioner-for-life-4.png