• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Disappointed Results!! CIE has becum strict!!!!

Reaction score
didnt gt da xpcted results!!! da GT has been made high..hw r ur results guys???

Reaction score
im not gettin any result..... thats ok... im sure u worked hard :D

I actually thought they lowered the grade boundary or something! I didn't think I did as well as I could have during the exam period as I only started studying a month before, etc. But an A* in every subject? They must have lowered them or AT LEAST kept them the same xD

Reaction score
I actually thought they lowered the grade boundary or something! I didn't think I did as well as I could have during the exam period as I only started studying a month before, etc. But an A* in every subject? They must have lowered them or AT LEAST kept them the same xD
i think they did lower them....

Reaction score
the onlyway to get my result is to go to my school..and my school says that they didn;t get their username or password,,so i wont get my grade till 25 august...so can anyone tell me what was the percentage or if the curve was high or not for AS physics and Applied ICT