• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Disappointed Results!! CIE has becum strict!!!!

Reaction score
hi guys! i was wondering something.. is it possible to get A from both paper 1&2 (9713 Applied ICT) and to get 86% from AS overall?

Reaction score
I actually thought they lowered the grade boundary or something! I didn't think I did as well as I could have during the exam period as I only started studying a month before, etc. But an A* in every subject? They must have lowered them or AT LEAST kept them the same xD
yup.... u are rite :)

Reaction score
can anbody plzzzz tell me the grade treshold for environmental management!!!!!

Reaction score
listen friends, many of us haven't got our desired results after sheer hard work, but don't just get stuck in the moment and no need to be so grade oriented, remember the importance of alevels, which is just to enter into a decent university which depends on admission tests and half weight-age is given to your grades, your personality and co-curricular will give you an edge even if you got mediocre grades, so kindly don't waste time on repeating and pondering over the result. simply move on. (y)

Reaction score
listen friends, many of us haven't got our desired results after sheer hard work, but don't just get stuck in the moment and no need to be so grade oriented, remember the importance of alevels, which is just to enter into a decent university which depends on admission tests and half weight-age is given to your grades, your personality and co-curricular will gave you an edge even if you got mediocre grades so kindly don't waste time on repeating and pondering over the result. simply move on. (y)
true enough!!!!