• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Disappointed Results!! CIE has becum strict!!!!

Reaction score
listen friends, many of us haven't got our desired results after sheer hard work, but don't just get stuck in the moment and no need to be so grade oriented, remember the importance of alevels, which is just to enter into a decent university which depends on admission tests and half weight-age is given to your grades, your personality and co-curricular will give you an edge even if you got mediocre grades, so kindly don't waste time on repeating and pondering over the result. simply move on. (y)
not cool! some of us got totally unexpected grades when we deserved soo much more! i for one had an awesome business AS paper and i got a C! you know when its not right. i couldn't have gotten anything less than an A. this is such a mistake. :'(

Reaction score
listen friends, many of us haven't got our desired results after sheer hard work, but don't just get stuck in the moment and no need to be so grade oriented, remember the importance of alevels, which is just to enter into a decent university which depends on admission tests and half weight-age is given to your grades, your personality and co-curricular will give you an edge even if you got mediocre grades, so kindly don't waste time on repeating and pondering over the result. simply move on. (y)
some have conditions in there uni and they dont make it... so cie is doing shit here

Reaction score
I got B's for Math physics and Chem,and i want an A for a level,do you think i should resit all of them in november ?

Reaction score
if u do resits u will end up with Cs or Ds..exams r gettin harder and tougher each year and the examiners are getting more stupid in marking the papers
Even if i work really really hard,will i end up with a C or a D,because i really want that A. :(

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!
its worth if u sit in a 79!!! yes thy do refund da mony if ur grd is chnged!!!

Reaction score
how cn v find out our individual marks for each paper?? i feel CIE has meked da pprs unfairly!!! :cry:

Reaction score
just don't wanna be rude or something
CIE HAS NOT BECOME STRICT
the examiners mark according to the marking schemes which r standardized and are bound to them legally...if someone really thinks that cie has become strict......
i have an advice ......there might be a defect in our study criteria..maybe we ourselves don't understand the marking rules and subject nature
maybe we should concentrate a bit more harder
plus..if someone is determined that they got a U but expected an A*..there might be a problem in the posting of grades....sometimes candidates slips r misplaced..but that is 2 in a 1000...cie is too standardized