• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss about Aga khan interview here!

Jaf

Reaction score
People were already done with their interviews by mid-June last year, and it'll be mid-July soon and they haven't even given us the forms yet!!

Reaction score
Thats because this year the test was late, dont worry, mid july and early august arent THAT far apart :)

Jaf

Reaction score
I called them a couple of days ago to check if they received my SAT scores and they said they'll contact us by the end of July. :)

Reaction score
Can anyone plz tell if i need to give NTS for Aga Khan ?

Yes,you have to give it.It won't necessarily have a bearing in selection process.But as a formality,you do have to give it.

Just pass the NTS and you are good to go.

Jaf

Reaction score
Three more days to go until the first week of August ends. Can they not be so desi for once? :p

Jaf

Reaction score
Either they're waiting for the Cambridge results to come out or they figured they might as well make announcements after Eid.

Reaction score
I called them again. They say we'll get the results after Eid. Why was I expecting that?