• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss Chem P42 !!

Reaction score
I wrote the structure was hexagonal with six carbon carbon atoms that are sp2 hybridized...and i wrote about the (pi) electron cloud density above and below the plane...

Reaction score
This had to be THE MOST HORRIBLE PAPER IN HISTORY!!! I so so so hope threshold in belo 60 I mean what bullcrap yeah? Organic was bakwaaas....actually, the whole paper was bakwaaas. Thank god paper 5 had been good.

Reaction score
okie my enthalpy changes of solu were both positive and one of them was 500 something :eek: the lattice energy i took to be negative according to the formula and for the inert electrodes i said platinum :(

Reaction score
I also got enthalpy of sol in 500 sumthing but now i realize that to OH ions were being hydrated so u had to multiply dat by 2! PAPER WAS HORRIBLE! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
pepl da thin dah most m8rs is k v ol get n a* or a or atleast b.....noh lesser....
btw how did u fwnd d molecular formula?
till last minute i tried on dah n wox able 2 luckily get 2 fragments..
at r center aswell evry1 wox lyk "ehhhhh"
wish u ol d best wth rexlt!!!!

Reaction score
hey for the q1 in wich we had to distinguish between phenyl alanine and acyl chloride could we have used water?acyl has more vigorous reaction :(

Reaction score
yeah it is but we had to write a WAY of distinguishing both of them

HCL is emitted as a gas right

Reaction score
ppl who got enthalpies around 500 used the enthalpy for OH ions only once in their calculations .The formula was M(OH)2 so u had to use it 2 times.. :( but i did it rite phew

Reaction score
well HCLaq produced____ and final change in pH measured using pH meter___against tim :roll:

Reaction score
x+y=z said:
ppl who got enthalpies around 500 used the enthalpy for OH ions only once in their calculations .The formula was M(OH)2 so u had to use it 2 times.. :( but i did it rite phew
will only deduct 2 marks for this!