• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DISCUSS:MATH PAPER 1

Reaction score
Attention Everyone !!!!! plz plz plz can any one tell me tht usually what percentage makes an A in maths.....plz reply soon

Reaction score
acidglow said:
Attention Everyone !!!!! plz plz plz can any one tell me tht usually what percentage makes an A in maths.....plz reply soon

80 percent minimum

Reaction score

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me the answer for that question in which we had to find 'n' ?????? to make 168n a perfect square

Reaction score
Xera said:
Can anyone please tell me the answer for that question in which we had to find 'n' ?????? to make 168n a perfect square

cant remember but think it was 6 x 7=42

not sure

Reaction score
168n ............... n = 42.......... I think cambridge is trynna screw us by givin easy papers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X.X...... they are pushing the percentile to the sky so that normal students cant get A*s...... X.X.

Reaction score
Acceleration was .75 m/s2 ( 11.5 - 4 / 20 - 10)
but in case of drawing a tangent,many variations can be seen in an answer

Reaction score
n=42=2 x 3 x 7

my acceleration is 0.75
some of friends also got 0.8 and 0.7
the correct values would b more than one.