• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DISCUSS:MATH PAPER 1

Reaction score
M.Usman Khan said:
taha waseem said:
u all have so many doubts but still saying the paper was easy.

still cant believe the cambridge couldnt give us a more difficult paper

half of my friends had finished it in 45min
dude, one of my friend finished it in around 50 mins.. and he got almost 5 or 6 questions ..wrong.. lets see what this SO CALLED easy paper turns out..

sjs

Reaction score
hahaha yeaahhh!!
paper 2~!
section A number pattern 6 to 8 marks! confirmed!

Reaction score
can u plz specify that wat wud be the percentile for A................................????

just give an idea after all the reviews...

Reaction score
hassam said:
well i did it part b rong for some damn reason i dun knw.wat u was supposed to do was to use the lower bound for 4m string i.e 395cm and upper bound for 10 small pieces i.e 5.5(upper bound for 1 piece) mltiply 10 =55.now subtract 55 from 395 it gives u 340!
i dun knw how i got it rong damn it!!!

man same here bro i also just made the mistake in this part the rest of the paper is ALHAMDULILAH correct i just interpreted the question like this k write the maximum number of strips of round 4.5 cm from this 395 cm dont know why i did this man lost my hopes for the distinction dont know why i was unable to understand such a simple question!!!! laikin "Jo Hota Hai Achay K Liye Hota Hai" so dont worry for sure there must be some reason behind our mistakes!!!!

Reaction score
i think there would be around a 12 marks question in section B from patterns!!!! wat do u guys think?

Reaction score
dont ask mine were weird...... 7 3/4 sth and i dont knw....... :(......... but many ppl said 5 and -4 were correct