• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discuss maths p2

Reaction score
discuss maths p2 here..!! mine went ok,left sum parts due to shortage of tym :(......paper was easy but sum questions were technical..can anybody tell me the answers of q12 (mensuration)..!!

Reaction score
the first one was 4n +6
the second one n(square) + n

together its nsquare + n + 4n + 6
=nsquare + 5n +6
= (n+2)(n+3)

in another one it was total = 306

s0 k^2 + 5k + 6 = 306
k^2 + 5k + 6 - 306 = 0
k^2 + 5k - 300 = 0

solve it and u will get 15 and -20

u have to use 15 in the next answer = 4n + 6 = 4(15) + 6 = 66

Reaction score
sahar said:
damn!!.....da tyme wax sooo shOrt! huh! ...
The time was fine..........i finished it 15 min early...........and the paper was easy :cool:

Reaction score
lol really ? i finished 30 minutes ago .... ppl who did the histogram actually took more time .. !

Reaction score
sahar said:
damn!!.....da tyme wax sooo shOrt! huh! ...

agree..!!tym was finished i was still writing n looking around that any invigilator is noticing me..lol..!! :shock:

Reaction score
Time was more than enough. I finished 20 mins earlier. Not one of the most difficult papers.

Reaction score
Yar i didnt believe any1 who said keh he left Qs at the end cuz time was short.. But there were so many such cases. I completed the paper 45 mins before. It wasnt the most easiest or the most difficult paper. Quite a good 1 after such an easy p1.
Let's see how many answered the most easiest still the most difficult Q of the paper correctly ;) WHAT WAS THE MAX VALUE OF (c+d)??
I wrote 16 and its correct.. many would have written 14. What did u wrote?

Reaction score
i wrote dat too but hw is dat possible since the value of d obtained would be 12 and of c wld be 4 which didnt exactly lie in da shaded part so i changed it to 12!

Reaction score
O bhai... the lines were dotted... u cudnt take any point in the lines surrounding the shaded region... and d was 9... d=3*3=9... 4,12 was on the lines..... and 5+11 is 16

Reaction score
well in my answer d was 9 and c was 3 which adds up to 12 by 3c+c=12 when we substitute d with 3c and if it was 16 then c wld be 4 and d wld be 12 and those points were on the line y>12

Reaction score
An amazing paper!!!! I am gonna get 100% guaranteed!!!!!!!!Btw was the ratio between triangle and trapezium 16/65?and interest in the second qs was 3.5% na??

Reaction score
u peOple gOne nutx......da paper wax so damn lenthy...agreed dat it waxnt tough but i lacked a lot ov tyme ...
how much wax da trepezium angle ratio whole question marks ???! ...

Reaction score
hello guyz
what was the ans of Q 6 c 1. C2. D1. D2 part ans ......?
The Q was abot graph and we had to give the values of x & t

Reaction score
sameer.alam said:
An amazing paper!!!! I am gonna get 100% guaranteed!!!!!!!!Btw was the ratio between triangle and trapezium 16/65?and interest in the second qs was 3.5% na??

i got rate 2.3%

Reaction score
sahar said:
u peOple gOne nutx......da paper wax so damn lenthy...agreed dat it waxnt tough but i lacked a lot ov tyme ...
how much wax da trepezium angle ratio whole question marks ???! ...

u r rite..!!this tym,they gave an extra question in section A :shock: ...