• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discuss maths p2

Reaction score
answer to max value of c+d was 16 and the ratio of area was 16/65...On the whole the paper was too easy.

Reaction score
what was the answer to the question no 2 (abt pentagon) in which one was of 3 marks. what was the angle, it worth 3 marks?
pls tell and ur method of doing it to......

Reaction score
hey listen how much marks wax dat whole trepizium wala question ??? :(
i did a lotcha trouble in it!

Reaction score
2 marks or 3!!!!!!!!!!! and btw you are rite the paper was really pathetic and hard!!!!

Reaction score
I found the paper to be really easy though am gonna lose marks for some silly mistakes.. Other than that the Paper just went awsum!!

Reaction score
I just hope i get a B.Can anyone please tell what the grade threshold could be for June 2010 Maths.One will actually need a minimum of 126 out of 180 to get a B but what do u think that the CIE will set the grade boundary at? Will it be higher or lower?
Thanks!

Reaction score
h_jay said:
well in my answer d was 9 and c was 3 which adds up to 12 by 3c+c=12 when we substitute d with 3c and if it was 16 then c wld be 4 and d wld be 12 and those points were on the line y>12
ufff yar... the two parts were independant of each other... first one was the max value of c+d
second was value of d when d=3c
first ka ans 16
second mein d ka 9

Reaction score
paper was easy
Time was very short .!
no time for thinking .!
still hoping for A *.!

PERCENTILE WOULD DROP.!
70% - 80% candidates didn't did it well .!

A would be 75% - 80% for sure.!

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Yar i didnt believe any1 who said keh he left Qs at the end cuz time was short.. But there were so many such cases. I completed the paper 45 mins before. It wasnt the most easiest or the most difficult paper. Quite a good 1 after such an easy p1.
Let's see how many answered the most easiest still the most difficult Q of the paper correctly ;) WHAT WAS THE MAX VALUE OF (c+d)??
I wrote 16 and its correct.. many would have written 14. What did u wrote?
Well, firstly I wrote 14, but thanks to Allah that I checked my paper again and corrected it to 16. My paper went 100% and I've no mistakes. :)

Plus, the ratios of the triangle to trapezium was 16:65. The rate of interest was 3.5% per annum. ;)

Reaction score
yes these values r correct....the paper was lenghty compared to previous papers but was still 2 easy.....

especting 100% marks
INSHALLAH

Reaction score
M.Usman Khan said:
yes these values r correct....the paper was lenghty compared to previous papers but was still 2 easy.....

especting 100% marks
INSHALLAH

in maths , u never know ... there can be a small mistake and 1 mark will be gone ... so expect 98 like me ! :p

Reaction score
Zishi said:
hamidali391 said:
Yar i didnt believe any1 who said keh he left Qs at the end cuz time was short.. But there were so many such cases. I completed the paper 45 mins before. It wasnt the most easiest or the most difficult paper. Quite a good 1 after such an easy p1.
Let's see how many answered the most easiest still the most difficult Q of the paper correctly ;) WHAT WAS THE MAX VALUE OF (c+d)??
I wrote 16 and its correct.. many would have written 14. What did u wrote?
Well, firstly I wrote 14, but thanks to Allah that I checked my paper again and corrected it to 16. My paper went 100% and I've no mistakes. :)

Plus, the ratios of the triangle to trapezium was 16:65. The rate of interest was 3.5% per annum. ;)
Luking for a distinction? Tough competition. there will be many 180s. I may get a 100 in p2 but got 2 marks cut in the p1, and kicked off the distinction race :( LOL
Agar distinction aye tou btana zarur. :)

Reaction score
cyberpunk said:
M.Usman Khan said:

especting 100% marks
INSHALLAH

in maths , u never know ... there can be a small mistake and 1 mark will be gone ... so expect 98 like me ! :p

hope for the best...believe in ur self....true there always can b a little mistake.....but...

one can always hope 4 the best.....