• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion about physics praticle paper 33 ............ just finished !!

Reaction score
i messed up :/ inthat electricity ques... wat if ive written the value of V=13800 instead of V=0.138 :/ in the table ....hw mmany marks will b deducted?

Reaction score
Guys.My practical went bad :/ I mean I messed up the electricity question real good.Took alot of time to make the CKT.When It was finally made. Something was wrong with my ammeter. When I got that changed.An hour had passed so I had to start question 2.That was easy.I did it in almost 20-25 mins.So I had time but I couldn't do the electricity question again.So I copied my friends table.Is it going to ge tme in any sort of trouble ? I'm really worried.And he wasn't sitting next to me. So yeah I wanted to know what's gonna happen now :/

Reaction score
i messed up :/ inthat electricity ques... wat if ive written the value of V=13800 instead of V=0.138 :/ in the table ....hw mmany marks will b deducted?[/quote
tht not logical .. how can current be so much in such a small circuit

Reaction score
Guys I have a question, now i got my gradient and y intercept as a "certain value"
Now in the next question they asked us to calculate M and N (which should be our gradient and y intercept)
However, my y intercept from the graph was negative, but my N value was positive
And my M value was 0.02 different from my gradient, is it required to be exactly the same?