• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion for physics P12

Reaction score
Hey guys! How was all your papers?? i have some doubts of my own....if anyone can answer them then that would be great.....so here goes:

The capacitor question (discharge and recharge)....what was the answer??

The circuit in which we should place the ammeters and voltmeters.....what was the answer for that??

the last question regarding the neuclion number......

the density of the liquid??

the frequency order for those waves......

and the waves required for the television to recieve from satelite.....

Thanks and even u can post your doubts here! :)

Reaction score
Hey man I did paper 12 too!
here is what i wrote.
I wrote C (discharge and charge) for that question
For the circuit question it was A. they were all ammeters because they were all connected in series
I wrote the nucleon number as P because it said it was a nuclide
The density of the liquid was A, 0.875 because 8 cm^3 water evaporated and there was a difference of 7 grams on the scale so density=Mass/Volume
I wrote Infrared>Visible light> UV for the frequency
The answer for that one is radio waves for the satellite.
Hope I helped. I'm positive all these answers are correct. Hope we both do well :)

Reaction score
I wrote discharge because when the switch was changed the circuit for the battery was not complete so the capacitor cannot charge.

Reaction score
What did you guys put for the answer regarding the women's heels and pressure. I'm aware it should be the smallest one. So was the answer A?

Reaction score
What was the answer for the three bulbs and one getting removed I said it gets dimmer and wb the circuit breaker

Reaction score
guys wat bout, the accleration question(greatest speed and shortest time) and wat bout the weighing scale ? is it 500 N?????