• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion @GetSomeLife @Epiphany Discussion-Click !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I apologize brother, I'll get it removed
I am very offended.

Who are you comparing me with? :LOL: Epiphany? Seriously? COME ON! This is pure offense to my argumentative skills! I am surely not the best one out there but Epic Phoney? He may be good with words (despite the fact that he always ends his side of the argument with "lame" or "Get A Life") but you gotta be kidding comparing the 2 of us :p

Oh and btw, i was just kidding :p No need to get it removed... let's see what others have to say :p (even though i am sure since i am a 'mean' person and all, people will have "Ahem Ahem" not-so-good things to say :p

P.S. Anyone out there:
With all due respect, i don't exactly have a thing for constructive criticism
Frankly speaking, i don't care about anything you say :p

Reaction score
I am very offended.

Who are you comparing me with? :LOL: Epiphany? Seriously? COME ON! This is pure offense to my argumentative skills! I am surely not the best one out there but Epic Phoney? He may be good with words (despite the fact that he always ends his side of the argument with "lame" or "Get A Life") but you gotta be kidding comparing the 2 of us :p

Oh and btw, i was just kidding :p No need to get it removed... let's see what others have to say :p (even though i am sure since i am a 'mean' person and all, people will have "Ahem Ahem" not-so-good things to say :p

P.S. Anyone out there:
With all due respect, i don't exactly have a thing for constructive criticism
Frankly speaking, i don't care about anything you say :p
m support u.. epip is lame(muhn par baat kehni nhi aati bachay ko, mard kehta hay apnay aap ko)

Reaction score
mtlab?... expl
You supporting me? This feels like a dream :p

Anyways, this ain't a war where 2 parties collide (you know leader and supporter and stuff). Let's just call it another chat thread :LOL:

I don't mind anything you say :p Go on do whatever you want to :D

Reaction score
You supporting me? This feels like a dream :p

Anyways, this ain't a war where 2 parties collide (you know leader and supporter and stuff). Let's just call it another chat thread :LOL:

I don't mind anything you say :p Go on do whatever you want to :D

OLE OLE OLE OLE LA LA LA!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.