• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion of physics ppr 2 AS

Xam

Reaction score
mara my mailbox not opening.. ok u say how was ur paper?

Reaction score
Yeah paper was easy but I messed up electricity question (not fully but 2 parts).....Waves was the easiest one for me !!
Lets hope for the best :)

Reaction score
Umm d paper ws pretty ok I mean I only wish to get a B ....... I got every thin but I think I messed up in electricity and in waves I got to square d ratio :/

Xam

Reaction score
it was ok paper...
i)what was ur tensn coming?
ii)ratio of intensity?
iii)whch part did u shade?
iv)resistance all ques?
v)what were the forces exerting on cardboard?

u first cuz i sucked my paper

Reaction score
yea yea 800 n 960....
..... :)
waves was the easiest one...n electricity gud one..

Reaction score
Hetarth said:
800 yeah but 960 dunno??? Which question
I think it's the one after the "800"., what about the last question in electricity... voltmeter changing....I Just wrote anything.. I didn't get the question right and time was running...

Reaction score
yea exactly the voltmeter one i also didnt get it ...the tym was runnin so i wrote jo bhi dil kiya...
was there any ans 10 in electricity one ?

Reaction score
samy said:
yea exactly the voltmeter one i also didnt get it ...the tym was runnin so i wrote jo bhi dil kiya...
was there any ans 10 in electricity one ?
10+1 , I think :p, yeah

Reaction score
tell you what, the resistance at 22.5 degree was 800 and when the volatage is 4v the resistance was 960
and the temperture was 11.0 degree
and ratio of intensity was 4//1.44 which is about 2.78 speed can't remeber but was easy.
and for projectile, the horizontal distance is about 1.7m and the vertical was about 1.1m
and for the area, i got about 30mJ ( area under the second big triangle - not the whole triangle)
and the tension is 25sin35 which is about 14.3N
and for the C.G. question... idk, i just guessed, torque and moment about the rod and acting toward the downsid of the rod

Reaction score
cool :)
i dun remember any other part well :S
but second question confused ...not sure of it yet!

Reaction score
[/quote]
supermagic said:
tell you what, the resistance at 22.5 degree was 800 and when the volatage is 4v the resistance was 960
and the temperture was 11.0 degree
and ratio of intensity was 4//1.44 which is about 2.78 speed can't remeber but was easy.
and for projectile, the horizontal distance is about 1.7m and the vertical was about 1.1m
and for the area, i got about 30mJ ( area under the second big triangle - not the whole triangle)
and the tension is 25sin35 which is about 14.3N
and for the C.G. question... idk, i just guessed, torque and moment about the rod and acting toward the downsid of the rod

i dun think i got same one for projectile...

Reaction score
samy said:
cool :)
i dun remember any other part well :S
but second question confused ...not sure of it yet!

u meant projectile?
i was confused the cardboard question. and the voltmeter, why not 10v meter???
and the wave loss power? i never came across about power in wave.
and the last question, beta particles, idk just guessed.