• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dishonest Retarded People

Reaction score
How many of you have come across such people in your life and how much you hate them ? Share here.

-From my side. Sooner or later i will kill every such person involved. Ruthless idiots.

Reaction score
lol

You can't *kill* the dishonest ones becoz at times we are dishonest too...

So we must look in to how dishonestly have v been behaving ...:)

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
lol

true, but sometimes u come across those people, whom u have been helping throughout , managing ur schedule, but what u get in return is dishonesty, problems and falseness for u.

Reaction score
Then you might have been wrong at your end at choosing "GOOD HONEST" friends!

You can judge a person at first sight if am not wrong :) That has always worked for me!

Reaction score
For that you first need to realize that it is "genius". I'm sorry, CID won't give you a trial for this.

Reaction score
Well sometimes you can make useful things out of "nothing"...

So using my "sharp" senses, I can snatch the "trial" :p

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
beacon_of_light said:
lol

true, but sometimes u come across those people, whom u have been helping throughout , managing ur schedule, but what u get in return is dishonesty, problems and falseness for u.
This is absolutely true and I am with you. Many of the times, we trust some person very much and do every thing for them and at last they do dishonesty with us, not even thinking once that what happens to us when we will come to know about that person's dishonesty.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
kallie80 said:
Axa saleem said:
beacon_of_light said:
lol

This is absolutely true and I am with you. Many of the times, we trust some person very much and do every thing for them and at last they do dishonesty with us, not even thinking once that what happens to us when we will come to know about that person's dishonesty.
AGREED :|

Reaction score
Sadly, that does happen. Though, one can always hope and pray for the best. :)

Reaction score
Dishonest...???? i personally believe that every one of us is dishonest to the maximum level he can.... dishonest with religion with parents with friends with every thing we can be...

Reaction score
How many of you have come across such people in your life and how much you hate them ? Share here.

-From my side. Sooner or later i will kill every such person involved. Ruthless idiots.

I've met loads , but without these people I would've lived my entire life thinking that life is the SAME replica of a fairy tale. Plus they wouldn't have made me who I am today :)

so you want to punch the crap out of them but one day ,You'll actually want to thank them for doing that cuz they've taught you the VALUABLE lesson the hard way ;)

Reaction score

Asslam-u-Alaikum wr wb wm...
i came across MANY dishonest ppl...but i NEVER EVER....took revenge even after knowing how dishonest they were....cuz i firmly believe that i will be provided by justice by Allah in the hereafter and......one more thing.....WHEN EVER a person plans to take revenge (in any situation.../any sort of dishonesty/any thing) he/she is mostly not in a good mood...so they might take hurt the person MORE than they hurt u....so better leave them....and if they apologize later...umm....do forgive them.....this is my opinion others might not agree :)