• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinguishing Salt analysis ....Chemistry 34.

Reaction score
lol now my another friend just texted saying that there are three questions in total... so i dont kw what whose right he or that other one
Variant 33 had 3 questions so we have a high chance of getting 3 questions too. It might be hydration..but you might want to study all.
These guesses are like gambling :) can't give it all.

Reaction score
Variant 33 had 3 questions so we have a high chance of getting 3 questions too. It might be hydration..but you might want to study all.
These guesses are like gambling :) can't give it all.
yea thats why i hate guesses was there simple acid base titration in 33 chem

Reaction score
yea thats why i hate guesses was there simple acid base titration in 33 chem
I don't know..sorry.

Anyways good luck for tomorrow :)
Pray that even with a difficult paper, the grade boundaries aren't as miserable :D

Reaction score
I don't know..sorry.

Anyways good luck for tomorrow :)
Pray that even with a difficult paper, the grade boundaries aren't as miserable :D
why do u even pray for a difficult paper in the first place,, pray that the paper is the easiest of all time ever.....and we all nail it :sneaky:
any how any of u... as soon as u knw wats coming plz share

Reaction score
Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Chemistry (9701)/9701_w10_qp_33.pdf
the examiner says there are 4 heading for table for q2 i can only figure two can u explain me the third fourth one
"mass
of empty tube, mass of tube + FA 3 and two masses of tube + residue after heating" this is what examiner says
read the question carefully
1 weight the empty boiling tube
2 weight of boiling tube +FA3
3 weight after cooling
4 weight after reheat and cooling

plus u can add "5 mass of FA3 decomposed"