• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Disturbing statistics

Reaction score
_67748860_67748859.jpg

Reaction score
Only 15% of 26,000 people from across the world view Pakistan as having any positive influence on the world. Your thoughts ?

Reaction score
Omg :O
Why? :O
That's horrible, although i am not from Pakistan but i feel that's its so unfair that only 15% of the world agree that Pakistan has a positive influence .___; the percentage should increase and i agree with the title of this thread.. it is disturbing .__. I wonder why, Pakistan didn't start any wars nor did they threaten other countries as well .___. I think its because of the president i guess, because he was doing a horrible job with managing the country. For example; Providing 24/7 electricity for every household, providing shelters for the homeless, providing health care for others etc.. Insha Allah, i hope Pakistan has a new and a better president that will fix such problems in Pakistan :) Peace be with you all :)

Reaction score
Actually 15% of the people who were polled from across the world (3900 people from 26,000). I don't think that the negative perception is due to Pakistan's past or its (*****) president, but mainly due to terrorism. A lot of people in the west view Pakistan as some kind of rogue state that is harboring terrorists. However I don't think this negative perception can shed any Pakistani's faith in their country's eventual prosperity and progress :)