• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do we lose all marks for forgetting paragraphts in english paper 2?

Reaction score
I used indented paragraphs in the letter, but then crossed out the things I wrote in the spaces between the intended paragraph so it looks I haven't used any paragraphs in the letter question. Do we lose all of the marks for for that question not using a clear paragraph? Does anyone know?

My vocabulary was perfect so is that a factor? I'm pretty certain that I didn't make any mistakes in that question other than the lack of use of clear paragraphs.

Reaction score
If you havent used paragraphs or used them but it appears to be like you havent used them, sorry to say they will cut your marks but only like 2 to 3 marks...not more than that!

Reaction score
they actually just cut a few marks for that...i usually leave a line to start a new paragraph because i mostly forget to indent and stuff...the vocab is a factor because if its really good then they may not cut the amount of marks that should have been cut because you seem to be on a roll xD