• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do we need to prepare for IELTS exam?

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to ask whether I should prepare for the IELTS exam from a preparation center?
My English is pretty ok, but my cousin told me to either join Pacans or Bets for the IELTS preparation course. Please tell if the preparation course would benefit me in any way or I should go for the practice books.

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to ask whether I should prepare for the IELTS exam from a preparation center?
My English is pretty ok, but my cousin told me to either join Pacans or Bets for the IELTS preparation course. Please tell if the preparation course would benefit me in any way or I should go for the practice books.
It's up to u. if u r confident on ur english skills, just go for the exam w/out any tutors. u may consult practice books. I think IELTS is nt tht tough if u r able 2 score A*-B in ur O Lvl english.