• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have IGCSE 2012 May/June papers?

How did chem/phys go??(1 = Bad, 5 = Awesome)

• Total voters
Reaction score
If u have any of these papers plz scan and post them or just tell me and then we can discuss

Chem : Paper1,3,6
Phys : Paper6
ICT : Paper1,2,3

I would be grateful to anyone who has these papers as I really want to discuss and if u ppl can scan and post them here that would be just amazingly awesome of u :D
Thx a lot!!!!

Reaction score
If u have any of these papers plz scan and post them or just tell me and then we can discuss

I would be grateful to anyone who has these papers as I really want to discuss and if u ppl can scan and post them here that would be just amazingly awesome of u :D
Thx a lot!!!!

I have none...do you have physics paper 1?

Reaction score
I have none...do you have physics paper 1?

I used to until it was taken away by my friends and HE LOST IT!!!!!!!
But I know my mark in that paper though.....could u try to talk to others who u think might have the paper and then we can discuss or that person can post the paper ;)

Reaction score
When i have them i'll post them as soon as they are available..

Reaction score

Thx a lot!!!!

here is the link http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/

Reaction score
I need supporting files for the ICT papers. The link in the question paper is not working.