• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone knows the questions for A2 ICT practical exams 2012?

Reaction score
Hey...my exam waz tdai.....and i got access,excel and powerpoint!!!dere are different variants for da paper.....cauze the examiners knw dat we will get 2 knw wat is in the paper....cauze of dat dey have set different variants to confuse the people.....in my paper i got access....which had the most number of marks in the paper.....and excel it waz abit hard...which included countif,sumif,datedif and time period and powerpoint waz easy....!!!!

Reaction score
i have the source files of p4, if u need!!
but not the Qp
if anyone knws the question........pleaseeeeeee do tell me
PEASEEEEEEEEEEEE send me the files!!!! [email protected]
and can you gimme sum idea about what came in the paper? like which softwares? what was new?
PLEASE!!!!! may God bless you, aameen!

Afo

Reaction score
PEASEEEEEEEEEEEE send me the files!!!! [email protected]
and can you gimme sum idea about what came in the paper? like which softwares? what was new?
PLEASE!!!!! may God bless you, aameen!
dude....wn is yr exam......
and i nly have the files.................
no idea abt the questions...:/

Reaction score
dude....wn is yr exam......
and i nly have the files.................
no idea abt the questions...:/
its tomorrow!!
k, jus send me the files plzz.....
n how do u have the files without knowing the ppr......? u din give it? :s

Reaction score
no yar....do have any idea abt the ppr???
hmm no seeing the prvs msg looks lyk sm ppl hv the files but yes i myt gt thm tmrw arnd ths tym but ws searching fr sum1 who cd giv me now...anyways best of luck =) and if u gt a hold of the files whenever that is send me on [email protected] i hv my paper two days ltr so yes cud use ur help! =)