• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does it get any tougher???

Reaction score
i have done my physics and math paper 6 and 2 exams and i found them easy however there were those questions that annoyed the heck out of me like the mirror question in the physics paper 6. did Cambridge decide to make this year tough or something??????????????

Reaction score
Yeah , the physics exam was easy except that whole paragraph about mirror which was a weird one that I didn't understand anything and I was in the last 5 minutes solving the second paper of the mirror part , it was ANNOYING , I had to scribble anything and Pray that it would be the correct answer.... the rest of the Physics paper was easy ... however the Maths exam had some sort of a "problem" with me ... Like calculating the length of PT and the p=x+3/x formula which I didn't revise and the sin part , I hate reading graphs :lol:

Reaction score
[MG] said:
i have done my physics and math paper 6 and 2 exams and i found them easy however there were those questions that annoyed the heck out of me like the mirror question in the physics paper 6. did Cambridge decide to make this year tough or something??????????????

You must have done variant paper 1 for physics paper 6...I did variant paper 2, and everything, and I do emphasise EVERYTHING came in a previous paper...it was the easiest paper 6 i had come accross.

Reaction score
hehe the pt question was easy in the math exam but question 4 in the physics was like a pain in the........ specialy the second page (the mirror question)
and how about the sine and cosine exam in the math test what were thy thinking when they put such questions

Reaction score
so i get that paper 6 first varient in physics is more difficult that second varient

Reaction score
munir said:
hehe the pt question was easy in the math exam but question 4 in the physics was like a pain in the........ specialy the second page (the mirror question)
and how about the sine and cosine exam in the math test what were thy thinking when they put such questions

we didnt get any questions on mirrors, our first question was on moments, and balancing on a metre rule, then heat, then an electricity question, then an construction for angles including optical pins, and a normal lens with illuminated object question.

Reaction score
yup, my question paper was 61, however as for the math sin question it was pretty easy, i dont remember the answeres but one of them was 45 since it is (30+15) or (30+60)/2 and on Friday i have three exams! wish me luck

Reaction score
yeah ques 4 with the refractive index was the hardest n i didnt finish. i was confused with measuring the angles bcuz i got angle i to be 30 and angle r to be 31 n thought angle of incidence =angle of reflection so i didnt feel confident about tht ques rly.

Reaction score
beh beh shawkat bawsaak ba3den 2smee munir mesh muneer but u r half right