• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

done with business paper 1?

Reaction score
ROCE= 15% :D
The paper was way easier than the year beforee. :D did u do maths today?
i got 15% as well. I did my math last year man (a year early)..got A* so no need to repeat it...good luck to you though...
What points did you come up with for the question about the consequence of importing organic food?

Reaction score
I am rather dissapointed with this post to see so many of you young children willing to cheat to get a better grade. I would like you all to ask yourselves this: Why are you being educated? What is the meaning of these grades you recieve?
Are you really helping yourself by cheating? What have you all been during revision time? Too busy partying I guess. Today's children need a hard kick in the behind in order for them to realise that education is not just about grades, but rather an experience from which one gains knowledge. "Getting by" by cheating is NOT going to help any of you. I hope you take into consideration what I have said and change yourselves. Thanks.

Everyone has different variants and timings so no one can cheat...ive already done my exam...just checking to see how others did...

Reaction score
i got 15% as well. I did my math last year man (a year early)..got A* so no need to repeat it...good luck to you though...
What points did you come up with for the question about the consequence of importing organic food?
- food will not be fresh
- increase in transportation cost
- tariff

Reaction score
i agree with MRUSHINATOR everyone has different variant and this isnt called cheating cuz every variant has different questions sometimes entirely different questions

Reaction score
I am rather dissapointed with this post to see so many of you young children willing to cheat to get a better grade. I would like you all to ask yourselves this: Why are you being educated? What is the meaning of these grades you recieve?
Are you really helping yourself by cheating? What have you all been during revision time? Too busy ******* around on the internet I guess. Today's children need a hard kick in the behind in order for them to realzse that education is not just about getting by with excellent grades, but rather an experience from which one gains enlightenment. "Getting by" by cheating is NOT going to help any of you. I hope you take into consideration what I have said and change yourselves. Thanks.

i'm sorry but i think after so many year CIE operates such examination, they have their ways to avoid student from cheating. This is whai they hve 3 variants of paper, accommodating different timezones. So like if you do not know much about it, just keep quiet. :) just saying. I don't need to cheat to get a good result.

Reaction score
get out of this post if ur not willing to help dont want to be rude but i dont want ur comment on this post anymore dont go off the topic
Are you really helping yourself by cheating? What have you all been during revision time? Too busy ******* around on the internet I guess. Today's children need a hard kick in the behind in order for them to realzse that education is not just about getting by with excellent grades, but rather an experience from which one gains enlightenment. "Getting by" by cheating is NOT going to help any of you. I hope you take into consideration what I have said and change yourselves. Thanks.

Reaction score
yeah those were my 3 points as well... what about the advantages of introducing new technology?
- increase in productivity hence leading to increase in sales revenue
and i forgott? LOL ><
which side did u pick for e-commerce? for or against?

Reaction score
- increase in productivity hence leading to increase in sales revenue
and i forgott? LOL ><
which side did u pick for e-commerce? for or against?

I was for e-commerce because it said that many of their competitors had already started using the internet..it also said the market was very competitive..so i said they should keep up with competition... but the argument was balanced... only conclusion was evaluated

Reaction score
LOL guys can u discuss this somewhere else?? like u guys can talk on inbox