• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

done with business paper 2? no paper discussion

Reaction score
hey how was the paper was it easy or not thats all i want to know . NO PAPER DISCUSSION HERE PLZ

Reaction score
omg yu guys are scaring meee :/ was it hard compared to the previous years???

Reaction score
It was a bit tuff compared to other years....but my paper wasnt bad enough it was gudd...nd i finished it half an hour before the time. Wat did u write for the training question...wat kind of training was suitable for SCS ??

Reaction score
It was a bit tuff compared to other years....but my paper wasnt bad enough it was gudd...nd i finished it half an hour before the time. Wat did u write for the training question...wat kind of training was suitable for SCS ??
u finished half an hour early!!!!! whoa! masha Allah... my teacher is expecting an A* from me but i was riting till da last minute for bot paper 12 and 22.

Reaction score
u finished half an hour early!!!!! whoa! masha Allah... my teacher is expecting an A* from me but i was riting till da last minute for bot paper 12 and 22.
Yupp !!! But i heard ther is no A* in business ..is dat true ???