• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with Chemistry Paper 3

Reaction score
btw, for the question where they asked to explain a method for obtaining sodium hydroxide from conc sodium chloride...

right after that they asked for two chemicals produced and uses, one of them was hydrogen

I couldn't think of any use of hydrogen for some reason, so I wrote hydrogen bombs! I know, I know... do you think that's an acceptable answer lol?

Reaction score
btw, for the question where they asked to explain a method for obtaining sodium hydroxide from conc sodium chloride...

right after that they asked for two chemicals produced and uses, one of them was hydrogen

I couldn't think of any use of hydrogen for some reason, so I wrote hydrogen bombs! I know, I know... do you think that's an acceptable answer lol?
you could have written to synthesise ammonia!

Reaction score
Hahahaha, that's a rather destructive mind you've got there. ^^
I wrote used to make ammonia in the Haber's process along with nitrogen which is later used to make fertilisers.

Reaction score
The Question was : WHICH ALKENE only forms 1 alcohol?. Wow, I never knew Alcohol is actually an alkene. Guess I have to give chemistry again. :)
i don't remember the question but i know it has something to do with an eth....

Reaction score
10 DAYS left till paper 1's , then its the end! im kind of happy yet i know that my summer will be ruined by the tension, and stress...