• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with Chemistry Paper 6 Variant 2 (62)

Reaction score
How was the exam? (According to me it was one of the easiest paper 6s I have ever solved).
NOTE: Those who have an incoming paper 6 for chemistry, just study any practical thing in your notes/text book/etc. Please don't ask for the questions that came, since syllabus is same as last year, so solve the past papers (it really helps).

Reaction score
Im doing mine later :D Wish me luck!!! And feel free to discuss the questions here xD
Questions were easy, just like last year (even easier than that!).
Studying the past papers + notes helps a lot (mainly memorizing identification tests).
Good luck to everyone!

Reaction score
How was the exam? (According to me it was one of the easiest paper 6s I have ever solved).
NOTE: Those who have an incoming paper 6 for chemistry, just study any practical thing in your notes/text book/etc. Please don't ask for the questions that came, since syllabus is same as last year, so solve the past papers (it really helps).

It was very easy but you could lose marks very easily. :|

Reaction score
really was it that easy can u just tellme something to revise welll b4the exam a hint lol

Reaction score
YOU CAN LOSE MARKS VERY EASILY :( Then you'll probably end up with 10 or more marks gone

Reaction score
wahhh im not so badddd in chemistry .... aftr knowin the answers im expecting in 40's

Reaction score
what was the hardest question about just a clue plz and were there any repeated questions like in the past papers

Reaction score
Moderator Edit : Don't discuss paper content within 24 hours of the paper!