• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

done with igcse!!!

Reaction score
yeaaaaaaaah,lets burn them!!!! but what if u fail? u will have to buy new ones... I think I would go 4 selling them

Reaction score
true,thanks Master Minds(that name of urs is cool btw) so I will burn them coz I wont need them anymore hahaha so what u guys going to do now that all the stress(even though I ddnt get any) of xams is over?

Reaction score
true,thanks Master Minds(that name of urs is cool btw) so I will burn them coz I wont need them anymore hahaha so what u guys going to do now that all the stress(even though I ddnt get any) of xams is over?

i'm still having my exams -___-

Reaction score

thanks for your compliment. My cool name is the inspiration i got from someone generously evil ;) :D

Reaction score
hahah guyss dont say dat WHAT IF U FAIL i hope i wont :) but imagine i do omgg den again i wont need to buy new ones bcz i ll be dead :S :( but yea its better to sell dem i guess. i dont know i ll c :D after all 2 yeasr stresss i m gonna go to my home country n wont even study for gr 11 :D wbu?

Reaction score
am going to Kenya 4 vacations... I understand how it feels studyng aboard,even I study aoard n is very hard....whts ur home country

Reaction score
home country is turkey.yes its really hard to get used to another culter,lang,ppl....

Reaction score
Why burn them when you can pass the knowledge down to another generation?

u r right actually i can. but i dk.i ve my own notes on d them n i spend soo many hrs to wtite dem. i guess dey should stduy n do notes for them selfes too

Reaction score
4 papers yet to go
eco n acc
gonna finish on 12th june but this 1 week break is no other than a mini-vacation :)

Reaction score
let me just tell you guys, i know ull do well in ur igcse and get good results inshaallah
but please do NOT get complacent about this in grade 12. that is the worst thing u cud do......
u guys have no idea of whats in store for u in grade 12....