• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with Paper 6 chemistry = =

MTH

Reaction score
I think we should stop thinking about that paper. Be ready for the paper 3 of Physics instead !

Reaction score
Physics will be a pain in the ass too. I want to talk about the paper so bad I feel as though my head will explode. The worst part is that when we can talk about it tomorrow, I won't remember half of it any more. :confused:

Reaction score
Why many people said it was easy ????? Personally, I find it was one of the toughest paper 6 I've ever done. Feel so desperate :cry:
But, It was the BEST PAPER EVER!!! :O :O :O :D
What did you mess up?!

Reaction score
It was awful, don't know what everyone is going on about. The questions were weird and totally confusing and different from past years.

Reaction score
It was awful, don't know what everyone is going on about. The questions were weird and totally confusing and different from past years.
you cant expect the questions to be constant, can you now. anyway, i though it was easy- i messed up 3 marks and I'm SO BUMMED about it. Anyway i wont rub it in, just hope the threshold is low :)

Reaction score
It was Easy, the last question answer was :- VARIANT 1
1. Place each Corrosion inhibitor in 3 test tube of equal amount.
2. Take 3 steel nails and place them in 3 water bowl.
3. Place each inhibitor in bowl.
5. Leave it undisturbed for 3-4 days in presence of air.
6. After 4 days, Remove the rust which will be Flaky brown solid (FE2OH3.xH2O) and dry them and weigh each of them.
7. The one which has more weigh will be least effective corrosion inhibitor and one with lower weight will most effective corrosion inhibitor.

Reaction score
It was Easy, the last question answer was :- VARIANT 1
1. Place each Corrosion inhibitor in 3 test tube of equal amount.
2. Take 3 steel nails and place them in 3 water bowl.
3. Place each inhibitor in bowl.
5. Leave it undisturbed for 3-4 days in presence of air.
6. After 4 days, Remove the rust which will be Flaky brown solid (FE2OH3.xH2O) and dry them and weigh each of them.
7. The one which has more weigh will be least effective corrosion inhibitor and one with lower weight will most effective corrosion inhibitor.