• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dont want to go for medical or engineering!!!!!

Reaction score
hey evryone.....im damn confused as to take which subjects in my alevels....because i cant decide what i will do in university what field or career,....any help?

Reaction score
you need to decide first what you want to do. Then take the subjects accordingly.

Reaction score
Since, you don't want to go for Engineering and Medical, sciences are out of question given that you are not aiming for a bachelors in sciences, either. Take Maths and Economics for sure. Apart from that you may take World History, AICT or Psychology depending on your interest. This will provide you complete diversity and open your doors for any non-science program in the future.

Reaction score
try to find your interest and aptitude, see the relevant universities, their admission criteria. for any type of engineering in pakistan u need physics , maths and chemistry in alevels. Confusion will lead you to a better solution at the end. don't get confused. Take this as a opportunity. there are hundreds of fields open for evryone. Explore the field which suits ur interest n personality. and take it easy, everyone goes through this phase of confusion regarding career.